Acid-house hit from my teenage-rave times. Its one of the tracks from the legendary X-Mix-5 – Wildstyle compilation selected by Dj Hell. The re-print is an official re-edition of this classic track written by Derrick May & K. Alexi Shelby and released on most important techno labels from Detroit Transmat in 1989. Additionally on B side you will find a new amazing peak-time acid version from mysterious artist called Midi Mann. Timeless record! (Click the artwork to listen track on YouTube).
TAGS!K7 ada agoria areal Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti berlin carl craig carsten jost cologne comeme dj koze factory floor ghostly international gold panda immer infine jd twitch joakim kompakt ladomat 2000 london mattias aquayo michael mayer modularz mp3 musique risquee nicolas jaar optimo music pampa partyzanai label ps22 chorus psychonauts roman fluegel rone sandwell district SCB sensorama soul clap stephen beaupre superpitcher The Stallions tigersushi totally enormous extinct dinosaurs truncate vilnius
- A new favorite: Bozzwell Whypeopledance Podcast 06 by Whypeopledance soundcloud.com/whypeopledance… on #SoundCloud 1 day ago
- Saturday vinyl hunt: Ptaki / Maciek Sienkiewicz "The Very Polish Cut Outs Vol.1" wp.me/p1s5iG-aL 1 week ago
- Ptaki - Krystyna fb.me/DrsL39EU 1 week ago
- A new favorite: illestpeΔce - Parallels by @illestpeace soundcloud.com/illestpeace/il… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- Blood for album: Dj Koze "Amygdala" wp.me/p1s5iG-aE 3 weeks ago