Two deep House groover which will easily conquer every dance-floor. I assume polish duo Catz N Dogz are behind this. My credits goes to a wonderful version of Fleetwood Mac “Everywhere”, because the original itself is a beautiful song. The second less impressive bootleg is a deeper dance-floor version of Foreigner ballad “I Want To Know What Love Is”. (Click the artwork to preview this release on web page of my local record-store).
TAGS!K7 ada agoria areal Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti berlin carl craig carsten jost cologne comeme dj koze factory floor ghostly international gold panda immer infine jd twitch joakim kompakt ladomat 2000 london mattias aquayo michael mayer modularz mp3 musique risquee nicolas jaar optimo music pampa partyzanai label ps22 chorus psychonauts roman fluegel rone sandwell district SCB sensorama soul clap stephen beaupre superpitcher The Stallions tigersushi totally enormous extinct dinosaurs truncate vilnius
- A new favorite: Mantas T. Whypeopledance Podcast 07 by Whypeopledance soundcloud.com/whypeopledance… on #SoundCloud 10 hours ago
- L O N D O N . C A L L I N G . fb.me/wzPSo1Po 1 day ago
- A new favorite: Bozzwell Whypeopledance Podcast 06 by Whypeopledance soundcloud.com/whypeopledance… on #SoundCloud 4 days ago
- Saturday vinyl hunt: Ptaki / Maciek Sienkiewicz "The Very Polish Cut Outs Vol.1" wp.me/p1s5iG-aL 1 week ago
- Ptaki - Krystyna fb.me/DrsL39EU 2 weeks ago